E-mail us | Current banner art: Matt Westervelt

~
We've grown! Check out the new CHS Capitol Hill Seattle -- www.capitolhillseattle.com

Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Toothpaste Effect

It concerns me that the mayor's increase in police presence in the downtown Pike/Pine area has pushed drug activity into our neighborhood.

Anyone else notice a lot more people picking at their scabs on Broadway this weekend? Or has it been like this and I just don't get out enough?

Note: The next paragraph is really gross. I should write it up for the Strangers Hot Tipper.

I saw one person using a nail clipper to pick at a large sore on the top of his head while walking to Bimbos for dinner yesterday. That was not a pretty sight to see before eating.

Ironically, I smashed my own head today and had to have 6 staples put in... I expect to have a similar scab.