E-mail us | Current banner art: Matt Westervelt

~
We've grown! Check out the new CHS Capitol Hill Seattle -- www.capitolhillseattle.com

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Holiday Shopping: Loveless Building



I rarely venture to the far end of Broadway, but was tempted by the Joe Bar's crepes yesterday morning. The Loveless Building holds 5 somewhat higher end shops, and is completely decked out in holiday lights right now.

Kobo Shop & Gallery: The theme of this shop is generally Asian inspired, although there's somewhat of a mix. I enjoyed their tea cup selection, jewelry (pictured) and array of design books. I purchased some silver leaf ornaments to adorn some jar candles I'm giving to girlfriends. [website]
Massage Sanctuary: Gift certificates are available for all of their services seen here. A great stocking stuffer idea.

Magnotti Jewels: I had no idea we had a super fancy, custom jeweler on the hill. They have a picture of Jessica Simpson in their front window, holding a huge ring. [website]

Presence: Art of Living: Clothing and accessories for men and women. I really liked their selection of hats for men.

Adventure Travel: I could use a vacation right now! [website]

While you're thinking of the Loveless Building and the far end of Broadway, check out the Joe Bar's TV commercial.